Eu-SPRI Forum PhD Circulation Award · Call for proposals for doctoral researchers
Twenty First submission deadline: 11 November 2017
The circulation of PhD researchers is an important element of the training activities of the Eu-SPRI Forum network. It is part of the development of the European training platform which Eu-SPRI Forum aims to develop in the area of science and innovation policy studies. It addresses our objective of offering a European pathway to PhD researchers in this field.
EU-SPRI Forum now invites PhD researchers to apply for the next round of PhD circulation. Member organisations are:
- Université Paris-Est, Institut Francilien Recherche Innovation Société (IFRIS)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (CSIC), Spain
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Richerche (CNR), IRCRES Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth, Rome
- Politecnico di Milano
- AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
- CIRCLE, Lund University, Sweden
- University of Manchester, Institute of Innovation Research
- Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research, Karlsruhe, Germany
- NIFU, Norway
- University of Twente, Institute of Innovation and Governance Studies (IGS)
- VTT, in collaboration with Helsinki Institute of Science and Technology Studies (HIST)
- UiO, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo
- SPRU, Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex
- Innovation Studies, Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development , Universiteit Utrecht
- TNO, Netherlands Organisation of Applied Scientific Research
- UAM, Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM) and Accenture
This call is open to doctoral researchers in their second year of PhD thesis or beyond (and early stage researchers, who have completed their PhD within the past 12 months, in exceptional circumstances).
Topic Areas supported
This mobility call is restricted to research topics relating to science, technology and innovation policy including studies of science, technological innovation processes and entrepreneurship which may have relevance for policy.