We are pleased to announce the 2020 INGENIO PhD Days, an event organized by INGENIO’s doctoral students. The event aims to contribute to the development of research capabilities, presentation and communication skills, as well as to build networks among a new generation of researchers (PhD students as well as early career researchers).
This time the topic of the conference is “Innovation and research agendas: between policy priorities, societal challenges and academic autonomy” and the keynote speakers will be Molly Morgan Jones and Ohid Yaqub.
1) Orienting science and innovation towards political and societal goals: implications and strategies.
2) Factors affecting academic knowledge production.
3) Analysis of interactions among diverse actors in innovation systems.
4) Impacts of developments at the technological frontier and how to manage them.
5) Methods and strategies to support and understand the participation of multiple actors.
Please, find attached the Call for proposals. You may also visit the conference’s website for more details about its aims and topics: http://www.ingenio.upv.es/en/teams/phd-students/ingenio-phd-days-2020
If you are interested in participating in this conference, please submit your abstract through the following link: http://www.ingenio.upv.es/teams/phd-students/ingenio-phd-days-2020/submission. Abstracts should be submitted by 17th January 2020. Authors will be notified by 14th February 2020.
Members of the Organising Committee look forward to seeing you next April at the conference! Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please contact us (email@example.com)
2020 INGENIO PhD Days Organizing committee
INGENIO is a joint research institute of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) and the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV).